The demand for metal roofing has doubled in recent years, making it the second most popular material for residential homes. This presents a great opportunity for contractors to capitalize on a rapidly growing market by adding DECRA Metal Roofing to their service offerings.
Getting started is easy and you can start by joining our network of qualified metal roofing installers.
Read on for more information on how to join and the benefits of offering DECRA Metal Roofing.
Get Access to Exclusive Programs and Offers
Joining DECRA’s contractor network is easy. Qualified contractors who install or are looking to install DECRA metal roofing are eligible to join. Simply follow this link to get access to:
- Qualified homeowner leads. In many areas, homeowner demand exceeds the supply of qualified DECRA Metal Roofing installers. Add your free business listing to the DECRA contractor directory to get found by homeowners in your area who are interested in DECRA Metal Roofing.
- New contractor rebate programs. DECRA runs annual rebate programs to reward contractors for their work in the form of digital gift cards. Right now, contractors can receive up to $350* cash back for registering their rebate for jobs completed from May-July 2021.
- Important updates and special offers. DECRA promotes various campaigns throughout the year for contractors in the network.
Install a Premium Roofing Product to Set Yourself Apart from the Competition
By adding DECRA Metal Roofing to your service offerings, you'll tap into a distinguished market of homeowners who aren't willing to sacrifice on style or strength. In turn, you'll be known for installing premium roofs.
- DECRA products come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty that covers winds up to 120mph. This resistance gives DECRA one of the highest wind uplift ratings on the market–so much so that DECRA products comply with the high-velocity hurricane zone requirements of Miami-Dade, Florida.
- DECRA has the highest possible UL2218 Class 4 impact rating and is warrantied for hail up to 2.5 inches in diameter. To further ensure that the hail-resistant qualities of our products are present in each and every panel we manufacture, DECRA goes above and beyond the requirements, and voluntarily conducts additional testing through an independent third-party lab for material thickness, coating quality, hardness and more.
- DECRA products carry the highest Class A Fire rating to protect homeowners from the threat of fire. While some asphalt shingles and clay tiles carry a Class A fire rating, they result in much heavier roofing profiles requiring sturdy supporting deck structures and additional construction costs.
- DECRA's ultra-lightweight stone-coated metal roofing systems can eliminate the need for a complete tear-off of the existing roof when it is still in serviceable condition. Other roofing materials, like asphalt shingles which tip the scales at 45,000 pounds, are simply too heavy to be considered a viable option for a re-roof.
- DECRA’s Lifetime Limited Warranty comes standard on all products because we’re confident in the quality of our product. This is important to note as many roofing manufacturers limit the length and type of the warranty. Additionally, homeowners can transfer their warranty to a subsequent property owner within 20 years of the initial installation.
- DECRA is the original innovator of stone-coated metal roofing systems and our products have withstood the test of time since we introduced the first stone-coated metal roof in 1957.
Join DECRA’s Contractor Network
The quality of our products is matched by our commitment to operational excellence and customer service. Our team of roofing experts are here to support and grow your business. Contact us today to learn how we can help you get started with DECRA Metal Roofing.
*Repairs, additions and partial replacements do not qualify. Only complete home roofs are eligible within 30 days of installation.