Experienced roofing contractors are in an excellent position to capitalize on a golden opportunity in 2022. Demand for metal roofing has doubled in recent years and, in many areas, homeowner demand exceeds the number of qualified metal roofing contractors.
If you’re looking to grow your roofing business in 2022, adding DECRA Metal Roofing products to your service offerings is an easy way to capitalize on this lucrative market. The first step to getting started is to join the DECRA Contractor Network.
If you’re already installing DECRA Metal Roofing products, be sure to join the DECRA Contractor Network and add your business listing to the DECRA Contractor Directory to get found by homeowners looking for qualified installers in their area.
What is the DECRA Contractor Network?
The #1 question we receive from homeowners is: Can you recommend local roofing contractors that install DECRA in my area?
The purpose of the DECRA Contractor Network is to connect qualified homeowner leads with experienced roofing contractors. Additional benefits of joining the network include access to exclusive contractor rebate programs and special offers.
Qualified contractors who install or are looking to install DECRA metal roofing are eligible to join the DECRA Contractor Network.
>>>Related Resource: Learn more about the DECRA Contractor Network by reading the FAQs here.
Why Offer DECRA Metal Roofing Products?
Metal roofing is a top choice when it comes to strength and style, and offering DECRA Metal Roofing products adds a valuable and lucrative segment to your business. Homeowners are becoming increasingly aware of the benefits of metal roofing and aren’t willing to settle on roofing materials that lack any of the following:
- Longevity: Metal roofs last up to 3 times longer than traditional roofing materials like asphalt shingles, clay tile and wood shakes. Learn more about the long-term value and ROI of metal roofing here.
- Durability: No matter what region you’re in, a DECRA metal roof can protect homes from wind, hurricanes, tornados, hail, fire, snow and more. Learn how element-resistant DECRA Metal Roofing products stand up to Mother Nature here.
- Design Versatility: By adding natural stone granules to metal sheets, DECRA Metal Roofing provides homeowners with a wide range of vivid colors and distinct textures. Learn more about the design versatility of DECRA Metal Roofing here.
In addition to checking all the boxes for qualities that homeowners are looking for in a roofing material, DECRA Metal Roofing products also provide contractors with a long list of benefits as well.
For example, DECRA products are extremely versatile and are ideal for even the most challenging roofing projects, including:
- Preserving and restoring historical buildings, such as the Hearthstone Historic House Museum or the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- Maintaining classic aesthetics and architectural themes of colleges and universities.
- Supporting complex construction projects such as pre-fabricated camping “pods”.
Additionally, DECRA Metal Roofing provides contractors with top-tier customer support, training and resources to help grow your business. Here are just a few of the resources available to help get you started with DECRA:
DECRA Metal Roofing Knowledge Base
Be sure to bookmark this library of professional resources including estimating sheets, installation guides, marketing materials and more.
Questions to Anticipate from Homeowners About DECRA Metal Roofing
To help contractors prepare for these conversations, we answered some of the most commonly asked questions about DECRA Metal Roofing on the blog.
5 Myths About Metal Roofing, Debunked
With so much information online, it’s important for homeowners to distinguish fact from fiction when considering a modern, metal roof.
To help you keep your roofing projects on time and on budget, DECRA is committed to operational excellence that roofing professionals can rely on. Our products are manufactured at our state-of-the-art facility in Corona, California and we can ship orders within 72 hours of receiving a purchase order, thanks to fully stocked warehouses in strategic locations throughout the country.
Join DECRA's Contractor Network Today
The DECRA team is here to support and grow your roofing business. Contact us today to learn how we can help you get started with DECRA Metal Roofing and be sure to join the DECRA Contractor Network today.